Sunday, March 4, 2012

Puerta de Esperanza

Puerta de Esperanza, or The Door of (to) Hope is the name of the street children devision of our ministry. What is that?
Well, I am a Kid Missionary in La Ceiba, Honduras. This aspect of our mission deals with children who are forced (for various reasons) to live or spend most of their time on the dirty streets - living on their own and in horrid, starving, filthy conditions.


Theme:
As the official logo for a branch of missions, it is simple, clear, and effective. It also works very well as the stamp it was turned into.

Content:
A dove flying through an open doorway. I feel as if that is an effective logo to fit the title.

Originality:
Personally, I haven't quite seen this before in a logo. Again, I feel it is very effective in symbolizing the mission and it gives a clear image to go off of.

Execution:
While there are some minor cleanness issues at the chest and at the back of the neck, they are invisible in stamp form. The size of the lines fit very well in the seal as well

Overall:
A very well done piece. Simple, but effective

Your turn again! This is my first attempt at a logo, so I want some really good criticism here.
Also, I'll not be ranking the topics anymore, I feel that it was too constricting.

1 comment:

  1. Madison, this is a great logo- clean, powerful, and meaningful! You are very talented!
    Keep up the great work
    Christina

    ReplyDelete