Friday, April 6, 2012

Bad words? No Problem!

Don't you hate it when you're sitting and listening to a song, and in the middle of you enjoying yourself someone drops an f-bomb. It jolts you out of your zone, puts a frown on your face, and prevents you from enjoying the rest of the song. Moment ruined.
If not... never mind.
If so, then we both know the feeling of being upset like that.

Well, I've decided to fix that. I want to go through and find all those songs I like but I can't listen to because there's not a clean version in sight. I just downloaded the free audio editor Audacity and began my quest.

Starting with You're Gonna Go Far Kid:


See if you can find where I edited out the f-word. If you can, you win a free internet.

What? This doesn't fit in my blog? It's not art?
...I'm stretching my audio editing skills. It counts!

- The Teenage Artist

1 comment: